We’re developing a market-leading strategy to help us lead the way with data, analytics, insight and decision making. Inspiring business growth and enabling our ability to make a positive difference to the lives of more customers is what we aim to do.
Partnering with our business and operations, our Analytics Team also has a large impact on our financial performance. It has 3 sub teams:
- This team create complex statistical models to solve business needs around ERC (Estimated Remaining Collections) forecasting, portfolio pricing and strategy optimisation – helping us to balance balancing risk versus return.
Portfolio Strategy & Data
- Working closely with our Partner Management and Litigation teams, they aim to:
- Understand portfolio performance and support the business in delivering its targets by leveraging customer insights driven from internal and external data.
- Create new processes and data structures, in conjunction with our IT Development team, that are often underpinned by complex algorithms that help us rationalise our wealth of customer data. Processes such as trace, telephone number selection and the optimal customer journey.
- With responsibility of ensuring our customer engagement strategies are delivered – and within our compliant, contractual and commercial framework – this team keeps abreast of internal and industry wide developments whilst maintaining the technical skills to interrogate our data warehouse. Over the last 12 months they have initiated over 1 million customer engagement strategies.
What do we look for?
You must like a challenge, have a head for figures and excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
A good communicator and creative thinker, you should also be able to show flexibility in collaborating different business operations and work independently and as part of a team. As everything we do is programming intensive, you’ll ideally have knowledge of SQL or SAS.
Why join us?
As we’re developing new models and strategies all the time, everyone at every level can make a big impact. A smart, friendly, close-knit team, we hold fun weekly meetings to share ideas and keep everybody up-to-date with what’s going on. So, if you’re looking for exciting new challenges in a fast-paced environment – join the team.
Search & Apply