At Arrow, we are always searching for new talent to join our team. We review every application, sifting through them to select the very best candidates. If you’ve got the skills, experience and ambition to work with us then apply today.
It doesn’t matter what you do and who you are, our recruitment process is transparent, honest and fair.
- Application: You can view all of our current job opportunities and apply online here.
- Initial Chat: Our Resourcing team will call you to talk to you about the role in more detail and to learn a little more about you. It’s an informal chat to get to know you better and find out about you and your experience.
- Formal learning: We’ll invest in your future by offering everyone opportunities for specialist training that are relevant to your role. Our Talent Development team specialise in designing tailored training packages that will inspire you.
- Interview: If you’ve applied for an operational role you will meet current employees and learn more about the business and the requirements of the position. You will then complete a competency-based interview and simple role-play exercise. Our interviews are also based on our values as they are at the heart of everything we do.
- If you’ve applied for a role within our Central Functions, we will invite you to meet a member of the key department who will discuss your CV and how your skills and experience match to the role requirements with competency-based interview. For some roles you may have an additional stage If you’re a good fit, where you will meet with the head of department for a more detailed interview. Our interviews are also based on our values as they are at the heart of everything we do.
- Arrow Global Group wishes to ensure that all candidates have a fair opportunity to show their abilities in the selection process. To help us to do this, please would you indicate if you need any adjustments for the interview/assessment process. For further information or to discuss your requirements in confidence please contact Resourcing via Resourcing@arrowglobal.net
- Offer: If you’re successful in your application, you will receive a conditional offer of employment. At this stage, we will begin our pre-employment screening process, which consists of credit, fraud criminal records, references and disclosure checks. Some checks may differ depending on location and requirements of the role. Once you have passed all verifications, you will receive a formal offer of employment.
Welcome to Arrow
Before starting, every Arrow employee undergoes a thorough induction process. This will give you a thorough understanding of our business, our values and our culture before you begin. You will also understand our expectations of you before you join our team.
- Induction: You will undertake a fun and informative induction session where you will learn about our business, mission, vision, values and teams. There are also specific HR and IT inductions that must be completed.
- Introduction: You will be formally introduced to the team and our leaders.
- Training: You will receive informal on-the-job training when you begin. If you’re starting an operational role, you’ll receive four weeks of classroom training before you start. All members of staff will have an objective setting session, where together we will agree your key targets.
- Ongoing development & support: From day one, every employee will get the help they need to succeed. We provide team, mentoring, first-class training and regular 1-1s and performance reviews. You’ll be given honest feedback and tailored coaching to ensure you achieve your potential.
Building your Career
Every new starter must successfully complete a probation period before becoming a fully-fledged member of the Arrow team. We demand a lot from our employees, but we give a lot back in return. We promise that:
- You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role where you will build relationships across the business.
- You will learn from working with an experienced and professional department.
- We will invest in your personal and professional growth.
- Your salary will be competitive.
- You will become part of our annual bonus scheme and benefit from generous company incentives, including discounted gym membership and an attractive company share scheme.
Safeguarding your Information
We will share the personal information we have collected from you with Cifas. They will use it to prevent fraud, other unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice, and other seriously improper conduct. If any of these are detected, we reserve the right to refuse certain services or employment.
Your personal information will also be used to verify your identity. Further details of how your information will be used by Cifas and us, and your data protection rights, can be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information concerning CIFAS, please click here.