Whether you’re looking to join one of our operational functions or central functions roles, you’ll experience a similar application and welcome process.
- Application – You can check out our current job opportunities and apply online here
- Initial chat – Our Recruitment Team will call you to talk more about the role and to get to know you better
- Interviews: If the role is operational you will be invited to an assessment centre where you will meet current employees and learn about our business and requirements
- You will then participate in a competency based interview and role play
- If the vacancy is within central functions you will meet a member of our recruitment team to discuss your CV and how your skills and experience match the role.
- Process to 2nd stage is a meeting with the head of department
- Offer – If you’re successful, you will receive a conditional offer of employment and we begin our Pre-employment screening which consists of credit, criminal records, references, sanctions checks, CIFAS and disclosure checks.
- The personal information we have collected from you will be shared with Cifas who will use it to prevent fraud, other unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice, and other seriously improper conduct. If any of these are detected, you could be refused certain services or employment. Your personal information will also be used to verify your identity. Further details of how your information will be used by us and Cifas, and your data protection rights, can be found by contacting Resourcing@arrowglobal.net or for more information regarding CIFAS please click here
- Induction process – This includes HR and IT inductions, as well as a day spent learning about our business, mission, vision, values and teams
- Introduction – To the team and our leaders
- Training – Informal on-the-job training and objective setting – if the role is within Operations you will be trained within a classroom function for a period of 4 weeks
- Ongoing development & support from day one – Team mentoring, first-class training and regular 121s and performance reviews with feedback and tailored coaching
You’ll have a six-month probation period before becoming a fully-fledged member of the team.
You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging role and build relationships across the business.
You will work with and learn from an experienced, professional department and grow with us!
Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme and incentives (including discounted gym membership and share scheme plus many more).